zumba

I had my third zumba class tonight. OMG...I cannot believe how much this class kicks my ass. I mean I'm in decent shape. I run, I chase two little kids around and have always just generally been active....I mean I renovated our house for years Monday through Friday while my husband was at work. The second class I made the mistake of drinking water here and there during the class because I watched the other ladies doing it. Yeah, big mistake. I seriously thought at one point that I was going to throw up during a double time side step move.
So I'm pretty proud of myself for making it this far. I've also added weight lifting twice or three times a week to help get rid of this extra weight. And I think I'm going to start posting pics of my body here too to inspire me. Maybe I'll get some nasty responses and it will make me work harder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Funkshonal Art © 2008. Design by Pocket