New sports sketches approved

So I did the new sport sketches for the night stand job a few days ago and got the thumbs up today. So I will start painting that later this week. Here are the sketches.


It's soccer, baseball and football. They will each be painted in a super hero look with a black outline. One on each drawer of the three drawer night stand.

It was a little confusing when I started talking with the client about what she wanted for her four year old boy. I thought I knew and started sketches and it just wasn't right.

I apparently hit the nail on the head with these sketches though. So I got the details on the colors and so the next step is the base color to be painted.

I will post photos in a week or so when it's done. Or maybe part way through, we'll see. Hope you like them too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Funkshonal Art © 2008. Design by Pocket