New painting done "Trapped"

"Trapped"
This is my daughter, Lyla. She will not pose for me but this was interesting for her b/c I asked her to "get into the cabinet" under the bathroom sink, where she likes to hang out sometimes anyway. She obliged but not for too many pictures and then she got annoyed. The picture I used as research was this last one, her being annoyed. I think her face is a little overworked but all-in-all I like it.
BTW, my husband and I found out yesterday that he got the promotion to V.P. of Finance. He's been told that they will make him CFO in January. That's when the salary increase will come and I will be able to put my little boy in preschool (along with my daughter) to free me up to paint and concentrate on my business. I'm very excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Funkshonal Art © 2008. Design by Pocket